Friday, June 2, 2017

Windows 7: Remove programs from the Autostart

Here you can find out how your computer can start up faster … how to find all Autostart files … how to remove programs from the Autostart


What programs can I remove from the Autostart? And how do I recognize programs that I do not need?


Some applications need to be started at boot time, such as background malware scanners and printer utilities.


Other settings must be removed from the Autostart if it is to work optimally. And many programs are written to the Autostart without any questions during the installation - so they need regular maintenance.


The basic rule is that the fewer Autostart programs are active, the faster the start of Windows 7. However, the freeze is not minimal to set the Autostart optimally. We will show you how to identify unneeded programs and remove them from the Autostart.

No comments:

Post a Comment